Location: Viet Nam - Ho Chi Minh, Job Code: 166, No of openings: 1
Position: Chief Accountant, full-time
Ipa-Nima, a leading fashion accessories label in Vietnam, is currently looking for eager young applicants for the position of Chief Accountant.
I. Job Description for Chief Accountant
- To manage accounting department daily activities, staff and schedule of production of accounting reports and documents;
- To set up proper accounting internal rules and systems for the Company;
- To analyse and suggest improvement measures for the Company’s current accounting systems;
- To manage Receivables and Payable Accountants in:
- Daily Summary of cash disbursements and Cash Receipts and to work with the Company’s other accounting executives regarding the Company’s cash receipts and disbursements;
- Dealing with the Company’s consignment accounts within Vietnam and assist in following up on payments of invoices from overseas and local contracts;
- Bank reconciliation for payments to and from the Company;
- Supervise the accountant regarding monthly advances to Producers’ schedules and to deal with all payments to the Company’s (assisted by cashier)
- To assist in checking Inventory from time to time and regularly overseeing all Inventory related operations;
- To provide monthly financial statements and reports to the directors of the Company together with a monthly report of all profit and loss accounts;
- To assist and advise the Company on all legal matters including but not limited to tax, accounting, labor and other governmental regulatory issues;
- Assist and advise the Company on all IT issues in relation to accounting; and
- To make reports to the tax department, MPI and other government offices regarding accounting and finance issues; and ensure that any job delegated to you are fulfilled in an efficient, effective, proper and timely manner
II. More detailed information will be discussed in the interview.
- Vietnamese citizen only.
- Male/ Female
- Bachelor/ college degree, major in Accounting/ Finance
- The candidate must have at least 3 years experience as a chief accountant in the foreign manufacturing company (garment/textiles/apparel industry would be a plus)
- Good knowledge of financial/ tax law and legislation.
- Problem-solving and analyzing skills
- Enthusiastic, strong personality, sense of responsibility, team player, good leadership quality.
- must have good ENGLISH language abilities, excellent use of Excel, familiar with Accnet system or any other Finance/ Accounting system.
- Able to work under high pressure
- All CV must be submitted in ENGLISH